B2B-Export.com is an online trading platform, media resource and professional community that enables customers from all over the world to source goods and technologies from Russia. In 2019 we have launched the reverse platform to help you find new customers and enter the market in Russia. Our key markets are Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. We are now present in many African locations, working on opening additional regional offices in Mexico City, Bogota and Jakarta.
Founded in 2015, we have facilitated over 80 export B2B transactions. To support the trade between Russia and emerging markets, we host Forum program in an effort to boost relations and investment between our countries. We have organized Russian businesses to visit Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Egypt, Colombia, Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia and China and we host delegates from other countries in Russia every year with our Introduction tour program.
FOUNDER & CEO
- CEO and Founder of B2B-Export.com - online trading platform for sourcing goods and technologies from Russia, online media blog.b2b-export.com, export academy academy.b2b-export.com and cross border trade development Forums events.b2b-export.com
- International relations and trade expert, speaker, author of the book “Business without Borders”
- Co-founder and COO of the power company AquaPower – developer, owner and operator of gas, hydro and geothermal power plants on African continent
- Lead 2 federal pilot projects in Energy Efficiency Working Group in the Commission for Modernization and Technological Development under the Presidency of Russian Federation, one of the founding team members of Skolkovo eco-system for technological entrepreneurship and the Head of the Energy Efficient Technologies Cluster
- Worked in AlfaGroup and RenovaGroup companies in the field of principal investments, international development, R&D, innovations in the energy and mining industries
- Served as Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Co in Moscow and South African offices, where she advised private and state mining, metallurgical, infrastructure and energy companies on strategy and operational transformation on emerging markets (China, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
- Board of Trustees Chairwoman, "Change One Life“ Charity Foundation
Education: Graduated from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute with an Engineering degree followed by M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics McKinsey Corporate MBA program, Toronto Candidate for a Masters degree in Finance and economic policy at the School of Asian and African Studies (SOAS), University of London