ELKRON TESS electrostatic separators
Units of measurement
- Weight: 180 kg
- Volume: 0.34 м3
- Length: 600 mm
- Width: 515 mm
- Height: 1,100 mm
ELKRON TESS triboelectrostatic separator provides recovery of the finest metals and mineral particles with size from 0.040 to 8 mm and up to 99.8%. separation and cleaning efficiency of feed material.
• Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99.8%
Required separation mode is selected depending on feed material. Fine adjustment of the collecting electrode rotation frequency, voltage of the deflecting electrode, position of the splitters ensures up to 99.8% efficiency of separation and cleaning of the feed material.
• One machine for various mixtures
One TESS machine can separate various mixtures of:
- SECONDARY MATERIALS: - PET/PVC, ABS/PS, PVC/PVD, PVC /EPDM, PP / PE, etc.,
- MINERAL RAW MATERIALS: - quartz - calcite, garnet-hornblende, quartz - feldspar, nepheline - apatite, vermiculite-quartz), etc.
• High capacity
High capacity of ELKRON TESS machine is ensured by the enlarged diameter of collecting electrode (320 mm).
• Touch Screen intuitive control
The control panel is a 7-inch high-definition touch screen with user-friendly interface: 3
levels of access to settings (operator, engineer, service specialist). In addition to settings of main operating parameters of the machine, it is possible to save settings of separation parameters for every type of material.
• Dry separation method: pure economy!
ELKRON TESS triboelectrostatic drum separator allows for replacement or supplement existing equipment, improving material separation quality with less power consumption and no time and money spent on water and drying**.
** comparing to wet separation method
• Automatic cleaning of electrode
Automatic cleaning of collecting electrode allows for downtime elimination.