ERGUARD SCM conveyor single plate metal detector
Units of measurement
- Weight: 60 kg
- Volume: 0.09 м3
- Length: 860 mm
- Width: 550 mm
- Height: 180 mm
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector is designed to detect inclusions of ferrous, nonferrous metals and stainless steel in bulk materials transported by conveyor belt.
• Compact solution
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector is easily integrated under conveyor belt without belt disconnection.
• High sensitivity to magnetic metals
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector provides maximum sensitivity in detecting inclusions of various sizes:
Sensitivity to ferrous metals:
- from 10mm at height of 100mm from the detector plate
- from 20mm at height of 200mm from the detector plate
- from 30mm at height of 300mm from the detector plate
Sensitivity to nonferrous metals:
- from 20mm at height of 100mm from the detector plate
- from 40mm at height of 200mm from the detector plate
- from 60mm at height of 300mm from the detector plate
The above values are obtained under ideal conditions and can vary depending on the size of the aperture, detector operating frequency, unique properties of the products, location of inclusions in the flow and conditions of the process environment.
• Continuous control
When metal inclusions are detected, the metal detector emits a sound / light signal and depending on selected option stops the conveyor, labels or rejects the contaminated product from the conveyor belt.
The sensor has ambient class NF1 design (ambient temperature - 35 / + 40 °С), which allows working in outdoors in any weather conditions.
• Protection of process equipment from damage and premature wear
ERGUARD SCM conveyor metal detector reduces wear, prevents damage and downtime of crushing and size reduction equipment and eliminates resulting financial losses.
• Touch Screen intuitive control
The control panel is a 7-inch high-definition touch screen with user-friendly interface: 3
levels of access to settings (operator, engineer, service specialist) are provided to prevent unauthorized access.
• Storing up to 10 materials in memory
Individual settings for specific material/product are stored in the system memory, designed for 10 items.
• Conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union
The equipment corresponds to requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 004/2011 “On Safety of low-voltage equipment” and TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”. All required certificates are included in the scope of supply.