- Package: Pallet
- Items/Pallet: 1
- Min. Order: 1 Pallet
Units of measurement
- Weight: 20 kg
- Volume: 0.07 м3
- Length: 365 mm
- Width: 310 mm
- Height: 580 mm
The device is designed for production of distilled water by heating of raw water to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam resulting in the distillate (non-pyrogenic) with a temperature from +40°C to +85°C.
The quality of water produced corresponds the requirements of:
- GOST 6709-72 "Distilled Water"
- FS.2.2.0019.15 "Water for Injections"
The conductivity of distilled water: 2.0-2.2 µs/cm
- Low relative energy consumption to produce 1 liter of distilled water.
- Low relative water consumption to produce 1 liter of distilled water.
- The conductivity of distilled water is less than required by GOST 6709-72 "Distilled Water"
Productivity, liters per 1 hour - 25 (-10%)
Voltage - 380 V (50 Hz)
Power consumption, KW - 16,2
Consumption of raw water, liters per 1 hour - 180 (±10%)
Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm - -365х310х580
Weight, kg - 16