Min. Order:10 Pallet(s)
Application of sliced soft horns
Properties and effect
Contribute to the growth and development of the body, increase efficiency, reduce fatigue, improves sleep and appetite, improve protein and energy metabolism; help to increase the number of red blood cells, hematochromes, granules filotsites; can increase the power tonus of the uterus and strengthen its rhythmic contractions; strengthen the heart, can increase the number of heartbeats and systolic volume; promote healing of ulcers and bone fractures; contribute to the body's resistance to aging; can enhance diuretic function of kidneys.
Painful condition caused by deficiency of vital energy, lack of blood and sperm, weak erection and premature ejaculation, rigidity of the uterus and the inability to get pregnant, dizziness and tinnitus, aching and weakness in the lower back and knees, feeling cold in the extremities, nervous and physical fatigue; lethargy and impotence of the extremities, poor development of children, slow closing of parietal fontanel in children, delay of start walking and delayed appearance of teeth in children; excessive or insufficient monthly allocation, gynecological diseases; long unhealed ulcers.
(1) 5 grams of slices (combined and mixed with the top, middle and bottom of the horns), 1 red date, 1 piece of raw ginger and a small amount of rice wine – to place all ingredients in a glass lid, pour a half cup of water, cover tightly and put in a pot of water. As soon as the water boils, reduce the heat and keep in hot water for 2-3 hours, after that you can use the resulting preparation. (If you are the person who takes this drug for the first time, and you have dryness of the mouth, eyes blush, appears palpitations, you should stop taking the drug. If there are no such syndromes, the drug can be taken once a day, and gradually increase intake to 10 g. The patient with high blood pressure and heart disease should use the drug on the recommendations of a physician.)
(2) 25-30 grams of slices together with chicken (duck, goose, pigeon or lean pork) meat, red dates and other additives to put into the pan and simmer for 3-5 hours, after that to take as food. You can keep such food and to take it a few times.
(3) 20 grams of slices to pour with 500 grams of 50-% or stronger vodka, to keep 2 weeks, then drink daily 10-25 grams, or 3 times a day with alcohol drinks.
(4) Usually, people take 10 grams of slices, 10 grams of ginseng, 15 gr. litsium (Boxthorn), 10 grams lemongrass and other plants of Chinese medicine, pour all this with 500 grams of 50% of stronger vodka, keep some time and use as medicine. Alternatively the slices can be chewed in the mouth and swallowed (if the young people who do not suffer from decrease of vital energy, after the use of this drug have side effects such as feeling heat throughout the body, bleeding nose, dry mouth, cracked lips, such young people should be careful to use this drug depending on health status.)
(5) The Korean people consider soft horns as a miracle cure from a hundred diseases, so men and women, old people and children - all use soft horns. A method for preparing the drug: soft horns are mixed with more than 50 species of plants of Chinese medicine, such as Chinese angelica, ginseng, astragalus, litsium, Eucommia, Bosniaks, lemongrass, pahimaran, cinnamon, peony, licorice, atraktilis Chinese, etc., are prepared on low heat for 4-6 hours, turning to jelly. Eat in the morning on an empty stomach. Seasonal usage is available mainly in the period from September to May of next year.
(6) Chinese people who live in Thailand, usually boil soft horns slices in water and eat them, or mix 5 grams of slices, 15 gr. litsium, 10 gr. bosniaks, boil in the low heat, and eat them after that. The period of use soft horns slices in Thailand - the 3rd decade of October and late December.
(7) The Japanese people usually extract active substances from the soft horns chemically and make various biologically active supplements and drinks that come to the market.
(8) Soft horns slices brewed into a tea that is drunk and slices eaten. For one tea serving it will be enough 0.3-0.5 grams of slices. Drink this tea once a couple of days. Taking of such tea for several months will give the positive effect. This tea warms the kidneys and enhances vitality.
(9) Mix slices 0,3 grams (or powder) with short grain rice (or broomcorn) and cook cereal.
Take short grain rice (or broomcorn), cook cereal, add powdered ginseng and slices (sun-dried ginseng 50 gr., codonopsis 100 gr., slices 3 grams, all rubbed into powder) 5 grams of red sugar. Daily take 1 spoon, which is favorable for the treatment of weakness, prevents aging.
(10) The human who is not old, but already experiencing premature enfeeblement use food containing soft horns, for example, soups, snacks and cakes. This is not only nutritious, but also therapeutic method which improves the health. With the use of soft horns people can make sweets, sugar, conventional beverages, energy drinks, etc.
(11) To add 5-10 grams of soft horns to any mixture of chicken meat (duck, goose, pigeon meat, beef, pork), add red date, litsium, lotus seeds, lily flowers, angelica, ginseng. All to be stewed for 3- 5 hours and can be eaten.
(12) For more simple and rapid preparation, you can brew slices in a herbal tea, and then chew and eat them. For each tea serving please use 0.5-1.0 grams of slices. Drink this tea once a couple of days. Taking this tea for several months will give the effect. Such tea warms the kidneys and enhances vitality.
Request a custom order and get something just for you