Dried apple

Price from: $ 1.4

Weight of the box 10 kg, without spices, type of fruit: chips

Send Me Quotation

The function is avialable for logged in users only




Dried apples from China. The useful properties of apples are determined by their unique composition. About 80% of the total composition is water. The remaining 20% are fiber, carbohydrates and organic acids.